It is situated in the centre of Sēļi parish. It was given its name by the landlord of Sēlpils Kaspar Ziborg fon
Vislingen who received the manor as a gift from the king August Sigismund in 1563. There have been
several owners to the manor over the years. The last owners were the descendants of the baron Carl J.H.
fon Engelhardt until the Agrarian reform in 1922.
Mazsalacas novada pašvaldība